I've won auctions and been told at check out it has been shipped from Nashville, TN to Blue Ash, OH for Packing (was it shipped there unpacked???). Then shipped back to me in Nashville???

I wound up paying $39 for a $3 item and $96 for 2 items costing $20 total. I will never buy another item from them without calling and verifying local pickup.

My personal belief is that they actually had those items in Blue Ash, OH at their main office and were trying to plump up a sale in Nashville without letting the public know. What other reason could there possibly be for shipping an item to OH to be "packaged" then shipped right back to TN?

Product or Service Mentioned: Everything But The House Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20, 2017.

Comments

This practice of advertising items for sale in one city and the forcing buyers to pay outrageous shipping charges because the items are not physically located in the advertised city is rotten and seems to be worthy of a review by some consumer activist group. I smell a scam, and the only party reaping any reward is EBTH.

I will never do business with them again after falling into this deceitful and misleading advertising and auction scam. Buyers and Sellers beware!!

to Sd7648 #1414860

I heard that the shipping company EBTH uses is owned by the daughter of one of the principle owners of EBTH and that their new business model is this...if a sale generates $50k, it needs to also bring in $50k from shipping, that is in profits.